Personal data Protection is of high importance for Oinosporos. That is why we want to be completely transparent about how your personal data will be processed and protected.
We take all the appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensuring that is always carried out in accordance with the obligations set by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties.
Personal Data that we collect and process
- Personal information such as your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number (mobile and/ or landline)
- Country of residence and language
- Contact information with you either by phone, email, social media or in any other way
- Details of when we contact you and when you contact us. We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us;
- History of your orders placed via our website
- Information that may be collected automatically by your computer software, such as IP address, operating system, browser type, and other technical information
- We have no access to data including but not limited to, bank account numbers, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security codes. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers, Viva Wallet which applies strong security and encryption standards PCI (Payment Card Industry).
Recipients of the Personal Data
As part of our compliance with the principle of transparency and in order to be able to provide you with our services effectively, we may need to pass on your personal data to certain third parties. Specifically, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us:
To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them:
- To logistics and other shipping and delivery service providers
- To payment processing and technology services, such as η Viva Wallet
- To a regulatory or government authority where required by law or in order to exercise, establish, defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests
The aforementioned service providers must be compliant with our Policy and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified above and not for their own purposes.
Term for the Retention of Personal Data
The data of the visitor user-customer shall be kept and processed by Oinosporos for a period of thirty (30) days as of the completion of his specific order.
The data of the registered user-customer shall be kept and processed by OInosporos until the registered user-customer requests the deletion of his account or, for any data processing performed under his consent, until he declares the withdrawal of his consent for the purposes of provision of services of Warehouse. Nevertheless, some required personal data relating to this transactions with Oinosporos as well as the information, consent and withdrawal of consent of the registered user-customer for the processing of his data may be retained as information about the registered user-customer as a guaranteed proof of the lawful processing of his data by Warehouse and for ensuring the legal claims of the parties.